Delhi Brasserie Wine Menu
1. Sauvignon Blanc, Soul Tree — £18.95
Nasik Valley. Vibrant and aromatic with notes of elderflower, pear and green herbs. Crisp, fresh and dry on the palate from the multi-award winning Soul Tree Wine.
2. Domain de la Jousseliniere, Muscadet de Sevre et Maine Sur Lie, Gilbert Chon — £18.95
Stylish with extra richness and a hint of pear and flint, from a single domaine and old vines.
3. Chablis Gloire de Chablis, J. oreau et Fils — £25.95
A traditional Chablis, dry, flinty and elegant with a distinctive Chardonnay character on the finish.
4. Poulilly-Fuisse Les Anvolies, E.Loron et Fills — £27.95
A steely, dry yet rich white Burgundy Chardonnay that combines honeyed peachy richness with a citrus freshness
5. Corte Vigna Pinot Grigio, Pavia — £17.95
Floral, racy and dry with green, crisp fruit, an innovative wine by a collaboration of private land owners.
6. Don Jocobo Rioja Blanco, Bodegas Corral — £17.95
Fresh, dry, crisp and modern, made with the local Viura grape.
7. Luis Felipe Edwards Reserva Viognier, Rapel Valley — £17.95
Full, aromatic fresh style: packed with peach and pear rounded off with soft apricots.
8. Malbrontes, Torrontés, Mendoza — £18.95
Shows the typical floral and spice profile that has made Torrontes fashionable recently.
9. Kleine Zalze Bush Vines Chenin Blanc, Stellenbosch — £17.95
Soft and creamy, a hint of ripe exotic fruit and a delicious vanilla sweetness.
10. Mill Cellars Chardonnay, South-Eastern Australia — £17.95
Rich and rounded citrus and tropical fruits seasoned with vanilla spice.
11. Dashwood Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough — £18.95
Grapefruit, lime, pear and passion fruit married with a grassy herbaceousne.
12. Oben Grove Riesling – Gewurtztraminer, Rhein — £18.95
13. Vendange White-Zinfandel, California — £17.95
A brief time with juice and skin together gives this delicate colour, delicious strawberry aroma and zingy freshness.
14. Mateus Rosé, Sogrape Vinhos de Portugal — £17.95
Soft, strawberry fruit on the nose and a gentle taste, with a slight sparkle. Easy to understand why this is so popular.
15. Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial — £41.95
A consistent, dry style with a distinctive flowery aroma. Yeasty character, a long, biscuity flavour and good level of acidity.
14. Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut — £45.95
With a repuration for being big and full-flavoured, the richness and yeasty tones give a long stylish finish.
17. Cabernet Sauvignon, Soul Tree — £18.95
Nasik Valley. Elegant and attractive with blackcurrant flavour and a slight hint of mint. This brilliant Indian red will sooth and charm. Pairs well with spicy Indian dishes especially red meats.
18. Beaujolais-Villages La Pedrisette, Thorin — £18.95
Soft, strawberry fruit on the nose with a silky palate and finish
19. Chateau La Fleur Plaisance, Montagne Saint-Emllion — £22.95
Traditional Claret, harvested entirely by hand, and made to give a full-bodied, soft Merlot-based wine with a complex ripe bouquet.
20. Côtes du Rhône, Gentilhomme, A. Ogier — £22.95
This specialist House creates a distinctive fuller-bodied berry style with mellow spiciness from time in oak barrels.
21. Sangiovese Rosso di Toscano, Puccini — £17.95
The iconic grape of Chianti makes a delicious light and fruity red with a dash of spice.
22. DonJocobo Rioja Crianza Tinto, Bodegas Corral — £18.95
Abundant bright raspberry aromas mingle with sumptuous cherries and layered with a creamy barrique character.
23. Marques de Marona Rioja Reserve — £22.95
Matured raspberry and cherry fruit with hints of vanilla spice on the lingering, velvety finish.
24. Veramonte Merlot Reserva, Casablanca Valley — £18.95
Richly full of black berry and cherry aromas with hints of mint and a creamy velvet texture.
25. Errazuriz Carmenére, Aconcagua Valley — £18.95
Full and flavoursome with a rich, spicy flavour.
26. Malbrontes, Malbec-Torrontés, Mendosa — £18.95
Blackberry fruit, some spice with notes of blossom from the Torrontes.
27. Kleine Zalze Gamey Noir, Coastal Region — £18.95
Light and fruity, delicious flavour redolent of fresh strawberry from low yielding vines.
28. Short Mile Bay Shiraz, South-Eastern Australia — £20.95
Ripe blackcurrant and bramble fruit, with a hint of black pepper spice on the finish.
29. Brancott, Pinot Noir, South Island — £18.95
Rich, sweet approach, displaying ripe, dark berry fruits, subtle oak spice, velvety & concentrated tannins.
30. Vendange Cabernet Sauvignon, California — £18.95
Plenty of ripe blackberry flavours, deliciously soft.
French House Wine
31. Cave de Masse Colombard Ugni Blanc, Dry White, Vin de France — £16.50
Crisp and dry, fresh, lemony aromas and apple acidity.
32. Cave de Masse – Carignan – Merlot Red, Vin de France — £16.50
Easy-drinking with soft, ripe, red fruit flavours and a smooth finish.
Per glass (175ml) – £3.75